Want to find out more about this product?
CPS Ultra Coat® Triton is a discharge, water and plastisol ink resistant emulsion that offers textile screen printers of bags, garments and tea towels the ability to meet the continued demand for prints that have a soft feel and finish. This emulsions is also suitable for use with direct to screen (DTS) and computer to screen (CTS) technology.
• Medium fast exposing Diazo dual cure emulsion.
• Discharge, water and plastisol ink resistant.
• 44% solids, 1+1 coats recommended.
• High contrast dark Blue colour
• High resolution
• Direct diazo addition.
• New surface coating technology - improves coating quality on poorly prepared mesh.
• Reliable and durable for long print runs.
• Only 1+1 coats required for most applications.
• Fantastic coating quality on poorly prepared screens.
• Fast drying and good bridging on coarse mesh.
• Wide exposure latitude allowing for fine detail to processed at optimum exposure
• Good edge definition and resolution.
• Easy processing and retouching.
• Highly flexible – will not crack when printing over stitched seams
• Good contrast for ease of registration.
• Easily decoated with CPS Stencil Remover Concentrates.
• Suitable for Direct to Screen (DTS) and Computer to Screen (CTS) exposure.
• Suitable for conventional and LED exposure systems.
Recommended coating regime is 1+1 on mesh counts ranging from 77 to 120 threads per cm.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
CPS endorses best industry practice that operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling all chemical products, even those classified as 'non-hazardous'.Recommended PPE for CPS Products includes gloves and safety glasses (or goggles when handling larger quantities).
Read Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.