Want to find out more about this product?
CPS Haze Hunter is a high caustic and gelled ink stain and haze remover for quick cleaning of hazed screen printing mesh. The gelled structure is applied using a Red CPS Brush or coating trough and ensures that the product stays on the mesh and is not lost down the drain during application.
* Supplied ready-to-use
* Thickened liquid
* Low odour
* Strong caustic and solvent blend
* Works in under 10 minutes
* Quickly removes most screenprinting screen stains
* Thickened liquid is easy to apply and reduces runs
* Screens are ‘like new again’ in just 10 minutes
* Use with CPS Activator G, CPS Screen Wash A6 or CPS Stain Preventer Gel 6000 for really tough stains
* Part of the CPS haze remover system
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
CPS endorses best industry practice that operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling all chemical products, even those classified as 'non-hazardous'. Recommended PPE for CPS Products includes gloves and safety glasses (or goggles when handling larger quantities).
Read Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.