Want to find out more about this product?
Apply after printing to prevent ink stains forming. CPS Stain Preventer Gel 6000 is a gelled screen wash that is designed for use in busy printing environments to help reduce ink staining on screen printing mesh. Its gelled structure allows the screens to be coated and stored vertically and keeps the solvent in contact with the ink prior to final reclaim, the perfect solution for stopping UV and two component inks from cross linking.
* Gel structure 'sticks' to the screen
* Very slow evaporation rate
* Very low odour
* Excellent for preventing cross linking of UV inks
* Dissolves even dried in inks
* Effective in specifically targeted areas
* Can be left on the screen for several days prior to reclaiming
* More pleasant environment for the operator
* Reduces the need for caustic based haze removers
* Reduces the need for Screen Wash