Want to find out more about this product?
Economical, non-corrosive 1:25 Stencil Remover Concentrate. CPS Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:25 is a non corrosive concentrated product that is diluted with water. and used to reclaim stencil making systems such as dual cure and photopolymer emulsions and capillary films. Stencil remover concentrates offer screen printers a more sustainable cleaning process, as it reduces the amount of packaging used and reduces the carbon footprint as less product needs to be delivered to the end user over a year (1 litre of concentrate makes up to 26 litres of finished product).
* Will not precipitate in automatic machines
* Will not precipitate when used manually
* Unique formulation
* Reduced cleaning of spray nozzles
* Longer working life
* Less 'down time'
* Improved efficiency
* Cost savings
* Larger quantities can be mixed less often.
* Concentrates help reduce carbon foot print and the amount of packing used.
Personal Protective Equipment (
Read Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.
Click the button/s below to download the Product Data for this productStencil Remover Concentrate 1:25 - English