Want to find out more about this product?
Premium label free emulsifiable Screen Wash suitable for automatic and manual cleaning. CPS Screen Wash A6 is part of the CPS Green Screen range as a ready to use and emulsifiable ink cleaner. Provides screen printers with a high flashpoint, low evaporating and low VOC screen wash for manual and automatic machine cleaning (EN12921-3:2005 compliant) of textile, graphics and industrial inks.
* Hazard label free
* Highest efficiency screen wash
* Suitable for manual or automatic use
* Low VOC
* Relatively low evaporation
* Flashpoint 62°C (144°F)
* Very good as an ink stain remover
* Safer for the operator
* Reduces cleaning time
* One product to suit all applications
* Will help to reduce emissions
* Long working life
* Reduces the need for caustic products
* Reduces the volume of solvent and paper used during cleaning
Q: What is emulsifier?
A: Emulsifier or surfactant, is a type of detergent added to the solvent blend to make it 'emulsify' or mix with the water. This allows the dissolved ink
and solvent to be removed from the screen with water.
Personal Protective Equipment (
Read Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.
Click the button/s below to download the Product Data for this productScreen Wash A6 - English