Want to find out more about this product?
Versatile exposure calculator for quality control of stencils. The CPS Exposure Calculator is the screen makers most important tool. This can be used to confirm the correct exposure time and also help identify determination in the lamp performance and the possible fine detail that can be obtained with emulsion or capillary film. No screen printing workshop should be without one and fully exposed screen printing stencil is easier to reclaim.
* Neutral density grey scale across 5 targets
* Precision resolution targets
* Half tone grey scales
* Designed as a printable test image
* Accurately determine correct exposure for all stencil types
* Accurately determine resolution of stencils and printable lines
* Measure dot gain/loss
* Quality control of the printed image
Click the button/s below to download the Product Data for this productExposure Calculator Working Instructions - English