Want to find out more about this product?
High solids, fast exposing emulsion, ideal or 3D effects. CPS Ultra Coat® HB is a hazard label free and durable emulsion for industrial membrane touch switches and textile screen printing of garments and bags. Its high solids content makes this emulsion suitable for high build screen printing of plastisol and UV varnishes/lacquers to create 3D effects. The fast exposure time of this emulsion offers energy savings and also makes it suitable for use with computer to screen (CTS) and Direct To Screen systems.
* Ultra fast exposing photopolymer emulsion
* Ideal for ultra thick stencils
* Plastisol and UV ink resistant
* 48% solids
* High contrast Red colour
* Excellent edge definition
* Hazard label free
* Suitable direct, Direct to Screen (DTS) and Computer to Screen (CTS) exposure
* Ideal for high build applications and 3D effects
* Reliable and durable
* Fewer coatings to achieve high build and faster drying
* Easy processing and retouching
* Sharp images even on coarse meshes
* Safer handling for operators
Personal Protective Equipment (
Read Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.
Click the button/s below to download the Product Data for this productUltra Coat HB - English